Becoming a California Children's Services (CCS) Provider

Thank you for your interest in becoming a CCS provider. Prior to applying as a CCS Program provider, your National Provider Identification (NPI) number must be enrolled with Medi-Cal. Once your provider application with Medi-Cal is approved, you may apply to become a CCS Program provider through the online paneling application.
A list of CCS Program paneling requirements are available on the Provider Paneling Standards webpage
Exception: Providers that work for a Federally Qualified Health Clinic (FQHC) or a Rural Health Clinic (RHC) are exempt from registering their NPI with Medi-Cal. They must use the facility's NPI where they are employed. Allied Health Professionals are not required to provide their NPI's in order to become a CCS Program provider.
Contact Us

  • Contact The Integrated Systems of Care Division, Provider Enrollment Unit at (916) 552-9105 option 5, then option 2, or Email: if you have any further questions.

  • Contact CMS Net Help Desk for questions related to system availability and/or web application errors at (866) 685-8449, or Email: